Dear Fellow Missionaries, :)
| panorama |
Second on the agenda.. My SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! Lexi! I'm so ticked off and so happy at the same time!!! Like, why didn't you get married while I was there you bum?!?! But AHHHH I'm so happy for you! YAY!!!!! Seriously that is so awesome! Mom was telling me about your dress, you are going to be the most gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see pictures! It will be so weird that I can't be there.. so weird. But it's okay I'll be there in spirit :) Oh I can only imagine how beautiful it all will be! Yay! I love weddings! We witnessed a little wedding reception the other night in the church and it was such a wonderful celebration. You should do a Ukrainian wedding Lex! That would be awesome!
Thirdly, I'm still doing great here in beautiful Ukraine! Summer is getting pretty hot.. really hot, and natives say it's only going to get hotter, but it is beautiful! And Heavenly Father blesses us with beautiful rainstorms, so I'm loving it here.
| our rainstorms :) |
| Chalk Finding :) |
Team WeaseLee has one week left together. So weird. I feel like I have known Sister Wease my whole life. We plan on making this the best week of missionary history with a lot of YOSO. We have many investigators so close to baptism so we will see what Heavenly Father's plan is for them. It is always so cool to see His hand here in everything we do. This definitely is His work. And how I love to have Him for my boss.
The Killers are having a concert here in Kyiv and Sister Wease and I bought tickets so we're super excited for that! Okay just kidding we're not going to their concert... but Brandon Flowers (the lead singer(he's a mormon...."I'm Brandon Flowers and I'm a Mormon(watch his mormon.org video)") is having a fireside tonight and we are taking our investigator Лена (Lena) and our cute friend Камила (Camilla). I will let you know all about that next week!
The Killers are having a concert here in Kyiv and Sister Wease and I bought tickets so we're super excited for that! Okay just kidding we're not going to their concert... but Brandon Flowers (the lead singer(he's a mormon...."I'm Brandon Flowers and I'm a Mormon(watch his mormon.org video)") is having a fireside tonight and we are taking our investigator Лена (Lena) and our cute friend Камила (Camilla). I will let you know all about that next week!
Well friends and family, I love you all. How grateful I am to have you supporting me on this wonderful adventure I am having. I love LOVE serving a mission. Anyone who is questioning serving, Get out here and serve! It is the best! I love my Savior Jesus Christ and the precious testimony that I have of him. He truly is my best friend. I love my Father in Heaven, and I know He loves me! I also know He loves YOU!!!! Don't believe me? Say a little prayer and feel His love surround you, it's the best!
I love you! Till next week!
All of my Love,
Your Sister, Sister Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment