Snowy Morning!
Even snow in STG? Wow! I think there is more snow there than there is here right now crazy! It just barely started snowing and it is so beautiful! Love it!
Okay well family I've found it. My favorite way of contacting, I finally found it! I can't use it all the time, but when I can, it is awesome! And I will give all credit to Papa Lee, the coolest dad in the world. It all happened last P-day, after receiving pictures from home and seeing how sweet Dad's mustache is looking, we were in the metro getting ready to go home and I saw a man with a mustache and I just thought "Wow, his mustache is cool, but not nearly as cool as my dad's." And without even really realizing I went up to him and told him straight to his face. Then I asked if he would like to see a picture and after that we were like best friends! Dad, the men here totally respect you! I have to pass on like six huge PRIVETS to you. Thanks for helping me break the ice with so many awesome Ukrainian men. Who knew the friendships that could be made, simply by a mustache.
| we are Siamese if you please |
Sister Grandy and I have a new miracle and her name is Наташа. We met her on the street last week and she is the definition of a "golden investigator". she is 21 years old is a student in university and works full time as a secretary. And in her super busy life she still feels something is missing. She told us that when she was 18 she really started searching for truth, for three years she has been looking and looking and she said nothing has made more sense or been so clear as when we meet and talk with her. In church yesterday during all three meetings she sat and listened attentively, taking notes and asking questions, appreciating the meetings more than most members do. She has already expressed her sincere to desire to be baptized and I'm sure we will be hearing about her wonderful baptism experience shortly. Yes, we will be hearing about it.
The time I've literally been dreading has finally come. "The Lord has called (me) another way..., to teach the people of (Illichyovsk)." (Alma 22:4) I'm being transferred. You know me and goodbyes.. I'm the worst! Friday night our land lord called us and asked us when the transfers are when we told him they were this week he just was so happy because both of us were staying! (Because of paper work he usually finds out a week in advance if we are transferring somewhere.) I was so excited! The thought of staying here once again in my home with my best friend was so perfect. We celebrated a little and in the middle of our celebration we get another phone call from him. After he had hung up the phone with us he received a call, telling him that he needs to get all of my paper work ready. Boooooo! He then told me I was going to Illichyovsk. ILLICHYOVSK! Literally the farthest area away from Kharkivsky. I really can't think of the last time I have been this sad. My heart is broken. Thinking of leaving my home all of my friends and family. Oh it's so sad. Sister Grandy is my best friend and we have been working so well together, I thought president would want us together for so much longer, and so many things are happening here the thought of just getting up and leaving them makes me sick. I'm sorry I'm being a bum right now. And now I'm just crying so I think I'll finish up this letter.
"But if by a still, small voice he calls to paths that I do not know, I'll answer dear Lord, with my hand in thine; I'll go where you want me to go."
Oh but something funny, you'll never guess who my companion is going to be! Sister Parish! We are together once more! I'm so excited to serve with her again, and it makes leaving Kharkivsky just a little easier.
Okay family, I love you so much! Thank you for your love and support! I know I will be happy down in Illichyovsk, right on the sea. I know that the Lord has called me here to Ukraine and now to Illichyovsk and there are people that are prepared for me there. I'm excited to start my new adventure there but to end my adventure here is very sad. But everything is well! I LOVE YOU!!!!
All of my love,
Your sister, Sister Lee
| Received this gem from Lexi this week, seriously I LOVE IT!!! thanks Lex! You are the best! |
No comments:
Post a Comment